Budapest 15th-18th ...

Notifications
Clear all

Budapest 15th-18th October 2022 - your impression

diciannove
(@diciannove)
Member Admin

dear teachers,

we would really appreciate it if you could leave us your impression of the days we have just spent together.

Thank you! 😀 

Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2022 8:50 am
(@molnara)

Hi Lovely People:)

When I arrived last Friday to Budapest I was really down and negative to be honest because of not getting permissions for green initiatives.

But being with you I am feeling much more connected and I know I am NOT along. ..this is the most important.

Then, It was eye-opening on the brilliance of the website! Thank you for making it so modern, interactive and ful off with useful info.

Though, it will take time for me to discover all "corners" "pages" of the website..when I did it definitel going to show it to my colleagues.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2022 9:36 am
(@soleine)

What a great training!

We had 3 fantastic days, we learnt a lot, we shared many information and experienced new school activities. I'm going to use many new things in my class!

Thank you so much, hope seeing you again one day!

Soleine 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2022 9:36 am
(@cscavallarohotmail-com)

Hello!! I am in 🙂 these days have been an incredible opportunity to share and learn new strategies to engage our young Europeans in hopeful solutions to climate change. Very excited to be working with you all. Charlie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2022 9:37 am
(@smackenzie)

Thank you for a fantastic three days. Having taught the causes and impacts of climate change to students I was starting to feel overwhelmed by how we could practically take action. The training has revitalised me and I feel encouraged that there are so many like-minded individuals who are trying to make a positive impact on young people. I have come away with a plethora of practical activities and a feeling of determination and positivity. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2022 9:38 am
(@nathalie-p)

merci pour ces 3 jours. Le.programme était riche et très intéressant. J y ai rencontré des enseignants engagés et j ai eu connaissance de nouvelles idées, activités. bravo aux partenaires qui ont préparé toutes ces activités et interventions 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2022 9:50 am
paolo brusa
(@paolo-brusa)

Picture of us

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2022 12:00 pm
(@smackenzie)

UK aims - inspired by the training

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2022 12:00 pm
(@smackenzie)

Following on from the training I have done one session with a group of 28 students doing the Climate Fresk that we learnt about in Hungary. 

I'm aiming to repeat the session with 4 more groups so the whole Year 8 cohort will have experienced it. The groups all interpreted it in different ways so came up with some interesting 'Fresks' by the end! Here is just one example:

This post was modified 1 year ago 2 times by SMackenzie
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2022 11:36 am
Share: